Town of Greece Historic Preservation Commission
The Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) consists of seven volunteer members who are appointed by the Greece Town Board. Its responsibilities include:
- Designating landmarks.
- Reviewing Certificate of Appropriateness and Hardship applications.
- PRESERVATION: Promoting the preservation of historic structures within the Town.
- ADVOCACY: Making recommendations to the Town’s Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning Board concerning applications before these boards relating to historic properties.
- EDUCATION: Increasing public awareness of the value of historic, cultural, and architectural preservation through public education programs.
- Gina DiBella, Chairperson
- Linda Bartash Dawley
- Robert Cunningham
- John Geisler
- Randy Latragna
- William Sauers
- The Commission meets every other month, with the exception of the summer months, on the third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m., Greece Town Hall.
- For more information about Landmark Designation or the Historic Preservation Commission, contact Gary Tajkowski at (585) 723-2345