New York State Fishing License
Who Should Obtain:
- Anyone under 16 may fish WITHOUT a license in NYS.
- 16 and older require an adult license.
- Non-residents of New York State can purchase an individual non-resident license.
Cost to Obtain:
Fees for fishing licenses are set by New York State.
Where to Obtain:
Town Clerk's Office, Greece Town Hall, 1 Vince Tofany Blvd., Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
When to Obtain:
A license may be obtained at any time. All licenses valid for one year.
- Identification providing proof of age
- Proof of NYS residency for residency rate (driver's license or non driver ID issued by DMV)