Supervisor Bill Reilich is pleased to partner with Monroe County and announce that Recruiting on the Road will be in the Town of Greece on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Greece Town Hall. The mission of Recruiting on the Road is to connect employers in our region with local job seekers.
Please see below for a listing of the benefits associated for both the participating business and the job seeker:
For the Business:
- Event promotion through participating partners, employers, and host location – at no cost to your business.
- Opportunity to network, screen and/or interview with committed job seekers.
- Premier opportunity to showcase your current job openings.
- Special access to the community’s talented workforce through Recruiting on the Road’s enhanced recruiting tools.
For the Job Seeker:
- Exclusive opportunity to connect with employers in their communities.
- Businesses in attendance are hiring and may interview applications on site.
- Variety of public and private sector businesses ranging from civil service to advanced manufacturing to health care and other industries.
- Attendees are asked to come prepared for an interview, bring extra copies of their resumes and dress for success.
- Referral to job placement and job readiness programs.
“I am proud to partner with Monroe County in bringing Recruiting on the Road to Greece”. said Supervisor Bill Reilich. “Bringing jobs to this region has been a top priority since taking office, and I encourage all Greece residents seeking employment to take advantage of this great opportunity to explore jobs in this area”.