Board Meeting Schedule, Agendas, Minutes, Etc..
- John Auberger, Supervisor - Chair
- Shannon O'Keefe Pero - 1st Ward Councilwoman
- Brett Granville - 2nd Ward Councilman
- Andrew Conlon - 3rd Ward Councilman
- Kirk Morris - 4th Ward Councilman
- Patricia Anthony, Town Clerk
Meets: 6 p.m., 3rd Tuesday of each month, Eastman Room, Greece Town Hall. The Town Board is the most important part of Town Government. The Board is vested by New York State law with control of legislation, appropriation of monies and decision making on other general local governmental policies.
Mission Statement: To provide policy direction and leadership to the Town organization by serving as liaison between the Town and a variety of community organizations, neighborhood groups, boards, commissions and citizens concerning community issues. The Board identifies and responds to community short term needs. The Board's efforts to meet short term needs are made with an emphasis on long term goals and objectives.