Primary purpose for all Town meeting rooms is for Town meetings, events, activities. Private groups are allowed to reserve Town rooms, if available. Use is limited to Greece community sponsored, not for profit activities. Any use of Town facilities is subject to Town discretion.
Facility Use Policy
- Scheduling for the use of any rooms must be done at least one month prior to the event.
- Scheduled dates must have a start and an end time specified using block times below.
- When scheduling the event you must provide a contact name and telephone number as well as a contact person who will be in attendance at the event.
- When scheduling, please provide the number of people attending, room set up (must choose from set up options - click here) and any special equipment needs.
- The Town of Greece has equipment available for use. Any use of this equipment must be specified when scheduling the event.
- If any food or beverage is to be served, the individual in charge of the meeting will be responsible for clean up (disposal of trash and wipe down of tables).
- No homemade food allowed in the Community and Senior Center due to Monroe County Department of Health regulations.
- Food and beverage must be served within the meeting room and not in hallway area.
- No organization can reserve the rooms for more than three days within a week.
- Smoking is prohibited in building.
- No tape or decorations may be placed on walls or windows.
- We must be notified promptly of any cancellations.
Greece Town Hall Community Rooms A & B: You must reserve using the following structured block times only:
|Block 1||9 am to 11:30 am|
|Block 2||1 pm to 4 pm|
|Block 3||5:30 pm to 9 pm|
Information on Community Rooms
Availability: Monday - Thursday 9 am to 9 pm, Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Room A - 25 ft. x 30 ft., capacity varies based on desired set up, mounted 13" TV/VCR, easel, combo dry erase board/overhead screen/flip chart, internet hook up.
Room B - 18 ft. x 30 ft., capacity varies based on desired set up, portable 25" TV with VCR/DVD, easel, combo dry erase board/overhead screen/flip chart, internet hook up.
Rooms A & B Capacity varies based on desired set up. One portable overhead projector. One podium. We do not have a slide projector or portable screen.
To reserve Community Rooms A and/or B call 225-2000.
Greece Community and Senior Center Rooms
Rooms are available in the Community and Senior Center during specified hours for other use. Information is available under Community and Senior Center.
Rules and Regulations When Renting Town Rooms:
Town requires payment in full within 5 business days of making the reservation. Cash, check, credit card payment accepted. Returned checks assessed a $20 handling fee.
Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the reservation date receive a full refund minus a $20 cancellation fee. Refunds will be in the form of a Town of Greece check made payable to the person who made the reservation. Credit card accounts cannot be credited. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days from event will NOT be given a refund - NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you choose to cancel a reservation, and it is at least 30 days prior to the date, you may present your receipt to the Town Clerk, One Vince Tofany Boulevard. You will be mailed a refund check within 3 - 4 weeks. However, all reservation cancellations are assessed a $20 cancellation fee.
Rules and Regulations
Use of the facility is limited to the space you have rented
Meeting room receipt must be available on site for review by Town official upon request.
Folding tables and chairs are to remain in the rooms
Litter is to be placed into provided containers.
No homemade food is allowed in the Community and Senior Center due to Monroe County Department of Health regulations.
No adult entertainment
A responsible adult (21 years or older) must remain in attendance at all times.
Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
Do not block fire lanes or access roads. Use designated parking areas only. Cars may be towed or ticketed.
No thumb tacks or staples allowed. Tape is limited to unpainted areas only and must be removed when event ends.
New York State Law states that alcohol cannot be dispensed to minors under the ages of 21 years. Violators will be prosecuted. In accordance with 168-2 of the Code of the Town of Greece, alcohol is not condoned by the Town, but if consumed, it must be done within the confines of the New York State Beverage Control Act.
When renting a room you are agreeing to comply with the above stated conditions and regulations with regard to alcohol use and consumption. You are assuming the responsibility for any and all injuries and damages arising from or in connection with the use of the facility including consumption of alcohol. You will defend and indemnify the Town of Greece from any and all claims, lawsuits, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, arising from or in connection with the use of the facility including but not limited to the consumption of alcoholic beverages.