Gary Beikirch Veterans' Memorial
The Gary Beikirch Veterans' Memorial is located on the southeast wall of Town Hall. The Veterans' Memorial is truly a living memorial and pays homage to both those who fought and died in conflict and those who returned home to live a full life. There are currently over 5,000 names inscribed on the wall. Each Memorial Day, a new group of veterans are honored and have their names engraved on the memorial.
Anyone may apply for inclusion on the Memorial. The criteria is as follows:
- The individual must have served during a period of designated war or conflict
- The individual must have lived in the Town of Greece at least one year.
- Individuals must obtain an application and return the application to the Greece Town Hall with a copy of the Honorable Discharge papers and/or Form DD214.
- Applications can be obtained by clicking on application, at Greece Town Hall, or can be mailed upon request.
- Instructions for completing the application can be found by clicking HERE.
Display Veteran on Wall:
To see a specific name displayed on the wall, click here.
Memorial Day Parade:
To find out about the memorial day parade and how to participate, click here.
Standard Form DD214
Greece Post 468
Honor Flight Rochester