Greece Town Supervisor Bill Reilich is pleased to announce that ezIQC, a streamlined construction procurement method, is now available for local agencies in New York State. ezIQC is an indefinite quantity project delivery system that allows you to save time when procuring construction projects. The bidding process is already completed, and you have immediate access to local contractors ready to start on your repair, renovation or alteration projects, allowing you to expedite project start time. Higher education institutions, k-12 districts, and other local government agencies in New York State can access ezIQC through General Municipal Law 103(16).
With ezIQC, you can benefit from:
- Immediate access to local, competitive bid construction contracts
- Compliance with competitive bidding and prevailing wage rate requirements
- Simple project initiation
- Assistance with scope of work development
- Preset construction pricing
- Expert review of Price Proposals
- Streamlined change order process
To learn more and see local contractors available, please visit the Town of Greece website at www.greeceny.gov. and click on the ezIQC Program link on the home page.