Supervisor Bill Reilich would like to remind all water front residents in the Town of Greece who have not yet submitted applications for the Lake Ontario Residential Recovery Program that the submission deadline is this Friday, September 29th, at 5:00pm. You may submit the application online at sheenhousing.org or mail it to Sheen Housing, P.O. Box 460, Bloomfield, New York 14469. Applications being mailed in should be postmarked through the 29th.
Please see below for information regarding the Lake Ontario Residential Recovery Program Application.
If You Have Not Yet Applied:
- It is not necessary to have supporting documentation available to apply.
- To be eligible, you must submit the application with just your basic information by 5:00pm on September 29th, even if you do not yet have estimates or other supporting documentation.
- Your supporting documentation and additional information will be accepted after the deadline if you application is submitted by the deadline.
- Contact Sheen Housing at 585-657-4114 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and assistance applying.
If You Have Already Applied:
- Applications as being reviewed as quickly as possible and no further action is needed at this time.
Please note that the September 29th, 2017 deadline is only for those applying for NYS Homes and Community Renewal’s Lake Ontario Residential Recovery Program. For information on other recovery programs, please visit: http://www.nyshcr.org/Programs/NYS-Flood/.
If you have not yet applied for the Lake Ontario Residential Recovery Program and are interested in completing an application, please visit www.greeceny.gov and look under the “News” section. Applications can also be downloaded directly from the Sheen Housing website at sheenhousing.org.