Greece Town Supervisor Bill Reilich is excited to announce that the Town of Greece will be publishing a commemorative 2022 calendar in celebration for the Town’s 200 year anniversary. The community is invited to submit photographs to be featured in the calendar!
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting a photo:
- Submitted photographs must be taken within the geographical boundaries of Greece and taken no later than 1989.
- You must own the photograph and have the rights to publish it.
- Photographs must be in landscape orientation and of high resolution suitable for printing.
- Images will be accepted from August 18th through October 30th.
- Photographs of interest include (but are not limited to): historical figures, prominent local families, buildings that no longer exist, community events, Greece schools, Greece sporting events, local businesses, churches and Greece landmarks will all be considered.
- Photographs can be submitted digitally at greeceny.gov/200calendar.
- Photographs can also be scanned by appointment at the Office of the Town Historian. Contact Keith Suhr by e-mail at email@example.com. For examples of historic photos visit greeceimages.org/.
“We are so excited to begin creating a calendar in celebration of our great town’s 200th birthday!” said Supervisor Reilich. “We need your help finding the best historical photographs that depict the long and rich history of the Town of Greece. Follow the guidelines above to submit any photographs you may have – they may be selected to be featured in the calendar!”