- Permit is required.
- Cost of permit is based on the value of the addition to be made. Estimated range is $40 - $80.
- Instrument survey map or tape location map is required.
- Detailed drawing of proposed car port required.
- Two sets (2) drawings to include post size, span, lumber size, and how it is to be attached.
- Set back will be reviewed.
You will need to visit the Technical Services Department at Greece Town Hall, One Vince Tofany Boulevard, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, with the above to obtain your building permit and have any questions answered.