- William D. Reilich, Supervisor - Chair
- Michael Barry, Jr. - 1st Ward Councilman
- William Murphy - 2nd Ward Councilman
- Joshua Jensen - 3rd Ward Councilman
- Diana Christodaro- 4th Ward Councilwoman
- Cheryl Rozzi, Town Clerk
- Instructions for Special Use Permit for Hotel/Restaurant & Description of Proposed Operation
- Instructions for Special Use Permit (Other) & Description of Proposed Operation
- Instructions for Special Use Permit Waiver
- Instructions for Change of Zoning Classification
- Special Use Permit Description of Proposed Operation
- Special Use Permit Description of Proposed Operation for Restaurant, Bar or Hotel
- Town Board Application Fee Schedule
Meets: 6 p.m., 3rd Tuesday of each month, Eastman Room, Greece Town Hall. Meeting tape replayed on Time Warner Cable Government Access the Tuesday following the meeting date at 7 p.m. The Town Board is the most important part of Town Government. The Board is vested by New York State law with control of legislation, appropriation of monies and decision making on other general local governmental policies.
Mission Statement: To provide policy direction and leadership to the Town organization by serving as liaison between the Town and a variety of community organizations, neighborhood groups, boards, commissions and citizens concerning community issues. The Board identifies and responds to community short-term needs. The Board's efforts to meet short term needs are made with an emphasis on long-term goals and objectives.