As a valued member of The Center, you will be able to take advantage of fitness classes, special events, various activities and quality facilities year-round. It’s Easy To Join and It’s FREE for Greece Residents! Non-residents can purchase various punch passes to participate for most activities. Please call (585) 723-2425 for further details.
- Visit our friendly team at The Center located at 3 Vince Tofany Blvd in Greece.
- Bring proper photo identification which shows proof of residency (driver’s license, etc.)
- For more information, please call (585) 723-2425 or click here for membership options
Membership Rates and Details
$15.00 = 16 Credits
$30.00 = 33 Credits
$45.00 = 50 Credits
$20 = 16 Credits
$40 = 33 Credits
$60 = 50 Credits
Toddler Gym: Ages 0-5 Years
The Toddler Gym is located at The Center, 3 Vince Tofanly Blvd. (585) 723-2425
Hours are: M-Th, 8am-8pm/Fridays, 8am-5pm, Saturdays, 8am-1pm
The Toddler Gym is available for use by Greece Residents ONLY. It is designed and dedicated to children ages 0-5 years of age. This space features soft play equipment and other interactive features! For further convenience, the gym also includes a restroom for both the adult and toddler use right in the room.
Additional information regarding The Toddler Gym:
- Toddler Gym is for Residents ONLY.
- All visitors must be a member of The Center to use the room. For membership details, click here.
- Socks are required for both kids and adults. Socks can be purchased at the Front Desk, if needed.
The Center offers programs and facility services dedicated to the needs of residents 50+ years old. These services are especially designed to meet the social, recreational, nutritional, education and health needs of the older adults in our community.
For more information about our extensive senior programs and services, please click the links below or call (585) 723-2425.
Find information on fitness classes, cards, bingo and more in this guide.
The Town of Greece partners with Medical Motors Service to transport seniors to and from The Center each day.
- You may request transportation by calling 723-2425 twenty-four hours in advance.
- You will need to provide your name, address, phone number, and reserved date(s) for the request.
- NOTE: For cancellations call Medical Motors 654-7030 before 8:00am.
The program is available to any resident of Greece, 60 years of age or older.
$2.00 round trip suggested contribution.
For more information, contact The Center, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm at 723-2425.
Nutrition Program aka ‘Luncheon Friends’
Our nutrition program is designed to provide high quality, cost efficient, nutritious meals to seniors while promoting the importance of nutrition in preventative health and long term care. All meals are planned to meet one-third of the daily recommended allowances for adults.
The meal program is administered by the Monroe County Office for the Aging.
- Reservations must be made at the front desk or by calling 723-2425.
- Please reserve your meal 2 weeks in advance if possible. While lunches may be available the week or day of the luncheon, but spaces are not guaranteed.
- The latest you can make your meal reservation is 10:00am the day before the meal is served.
- All meal cancellations must be made by 10:00am the day before the meal is served.
Suggested contribution: $3.50 for persons 60 and over and their spouses. Lunch cost $7.50 for anyone under the age of 60.
Click the “Menu” link below to view this month’s luncheon selection:
No person shall be denied benefits or subjected to discrimination under anyprogram or activity receiving Federal Assistance, on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion, national origin disability, or marital status.
Expansion Project Continues!
We appreciate your patience in advance as we undergo renovations and expansion for your future enjoyment!
Please see our Recreation page for current program opportunities
Community Center Renovation and Expansion Announced
In January 2022, Supervisor Reilich was pleased to announce plans for the renovation and expansion of the Greece Community Center. The current facility, built in 2006, has served the needs of the residents through a variety of fitness classes, kids programs, walking track, senior nutrition and more.
“The Town of Greece is home to nearly 100,000 residents. Each year, tens of thousands of residents utilize the various activities and amenities offered by our Greece Community and Senior Center, and this number is ever increasing” said Supervisor Reilich. “The Greece Town Board Members and I regularly receive phone calls and messages from residents asking for expanded features and amenities in the Town of Greece. Our most recent recreation survey has been our guide in deciding which services are in most demand. Many great improvements have already been made on the Greece Town Hall Campus – including the most recent Greece Public Library Children’s Center last year. We are all excited to bring another option for expanded programs and activities to our residents by offering these wellness opportunities. Thank you in advance for your patience while we undergo these exciting changes for your future enjoyment!”
Phase 1- Renovation of Existing Space-Complete!
- New reception desk area designed to increase safer and efficient traffic flow of members and residents.
- Relocating entry to gymnasium.
- Remodeled restrooms and new entrance.
- Creation of a toddler gym space.
- Remodeled and expanded senior lounge.
- Upgrades to ceiling and floors throughout.
Phase 2- Expansion
This includes adding 32,250 sq. ft of:
- 970 feet of expanded walking track which will connect to the current walking track.
- Wellness Center featuring a variety of equipment including cardio, ellipticals, treadmills, stair climbers and more.
- Cycling room with classes as well as subscription based virtual classes.
- Dedicated fitness class/activity area.
- Additional programming space.