Nutrition Program aka 'Luncheon Friends'
- Meals are served Monday-Friday at The Center with your health and nutritional needs serving as top priority.
- Served from 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- We ask that you reserve your meal 2 weeks in advance if possible. While lunches may be available the week or day of, spaces are not guaranteed.
- Reservations must be made at the front desk or by calling 723-2425.
- The latest you can make your meal reservation is 10:00am the day before the meal is served.
- All meal cancellations must be made by 10:00am the day before the meal is served.
Suggested contribution of: $3.50 for persons 60 and over and their spouses. Lunch cost $7.50 for anyone under the age of 60 which will be collected at the front desk.
June Lunch Menu
Who is eligible to eat a meal?
-Any person age 60 or older, regardless of residency, is eligible to eat a meal. This includes staff members and volunteers at the meal site who are age 60 or older.
-A spouse of any age of an eligible participant as defined above.
-Disabled persons under the age of 60 who reside at the home of an eligible participant and accompany that person to the meal site.
-Disabled persons under the age of 60 who reside in housing facilities where congregate meals are served.
-Volunteers of any age who assist in the meal service during meal time.
Who may contribute?
-Includes all persons as described in the list above.
-No eligible person can be denied a meal because of inability or unwillingness to contribute.
-The suggested meal contribution is $3.50 per meal.
-All contributions are confidential and voluntary.
Who must "pay"?
-Staff: Staff under 60 years of age must pay $7.50 per person.
-Guests: Guests under age 60 must pay $7.50 per person.
-Guests include children, other relatives of participants (other than those noted as being eligible as noted above), employees of agencies, towns, counties, politicians, speakers, social workers, etc.
No eligible person shall be denied benefits or subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving any Federal, State, or County funding. This includes but is not limited to: race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran and/or military status, immigration status, creed, domestic violence victim status, criminal history, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status. This program is funded by participants' contributions, U.S. Administration on Aging, N.Y. State Office for the Aging, N.Y. State Department of Health, and Monroe County Dept. of HS/Office.