Cool off at the region's largest municipal splash pad!
Located on the Town Hall Campus (1 Vince Tofany Blvd), the Wild Over Water Zone is a zoo themed facility with dumping coconuts, spraying zebras and ground features that are sure to get you soaked!
THE WILD OVER WATER ZONE IS NOW OPEN!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday May 28 to Labor Day, September 6
Sunday-Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm, 1pm-7pm
Greece Residents: Free
(A Greece resident is one who pays Greece town taxes)
Each member must have a valid key tag.
If not, you will need to provide a current drivers license with valid Greece address. (If license is not updated, please bring a piece of mail with valid address along with photo id).
SAVE TIME, CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE!
If you are new to the Wild Over Water Zone or Greece Community Center, you can get started by creating your account first, then providing your proof of id when you visit.
1. Go to bit.ly/greeceonlinereg
2. Go to 'Login' and pick the third option (If you're a brand new patron....)
3. Follow the prompts to create an Account.
*Important- If you are a Greece resident, you should begin to type your address in the Address Line 1 box and pick your address from the list.
4. Once your account is complete, make sure you bring a drivers license to the WOW Zone or Community Center to verify your information. Once verified, we will issue you a key tag for your FREE membership.
Please Note: You may have an existing account if:
- You have visited the Wild Over Water Zone in the past.
- You have rented a lodge at Braddock Bay or Adeline Park.
- You have participated in a program at the Greece Community Center.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 723-2425.
Non-Residents: $5 per child. Family of 4 or more children-$20.
Need more info? Click Here